Tuesday, January 29, 2008

St Clair Promises Annihilation


Gairy St Clair has vowed to celebrate his birthday on Saturday with a devastating KO of Amir Khan. The Australia-based Guyanan will challenge British boxings Khan for the Commonwealth lightweight crown at London's ExCel Arena, and is intent on creating a major upset. St Clair had alot to say about his upcoming fight.

" I've seen a few of Amir's fights, and he likes sticking his chin out."

" I hope he does that against me because it will be the perfect birthday present. I'll clock him one so quick he'll be on the floor before he knows it.

" I'm planning on blowing out his candles inside a few rounds. For me, defeat isn't an option."

We've already been working on a few things that I believe will prove decisive in the fight. I didn't want to reveal too much today in front of the press, but I'm in the form of my life. Khan won't know what's hit him on Saturday night."

Let me remind everyone that St Clair has never been stopped or tasted the canvas in 46 pro fights and is as ruff as they come, Khan is fighting only his 16th pro fight and is still only 21 years old. It does look like a slaughtering in the making but I not sure this is the case.

No comments: