Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Roy Is Looking For The KO


Roy Jones Jr. has made it abundantly clear and insists his five-year, seven-fight dry spell of knockouts will absolutely end when he faces Felix Trinidad.

"Trust me, he's not going the distance with me," said Roy
"I must KO him. He's got to go. I don't want a win by decision. That would not be good enough for me at this time. No way, he's got to go!" Roy attributes his recent lack of punch to his foray as a heavyweight. "When I came back to light heavyweight, I had lost all the muscle, I had lost the energy, and I was trying to go for knockdowns then but I had to do the whole twelve rounds because my body was tired. Now I'm back." Roy says he had a much longer camp for this fight to give his body the chance "to do it the right.

Digg! StumbleUpon

No comments: