Friday, January 25, 2008

Judah Leaves Prize Fight!


Former two division world champion Zab "Super" Judah and Prize Fight Promotions have mutually agreed to part ways as of January 23rd, 2008. Prize Fight Promotions signed Judah after his one year suspension by the Nevada Athletic State Commission for taking part in a ring brawl. They promoted his last four fights. Zab is taking part in a new trend which pits fighters who at least have made a name for themselves take more control over their future and financial well being.

"I am at the point in my career where I have the financial freedom to build and promote my own fights, in conjunction with my management company, Premiere Event Management (PEMG). I hold no grudges towards Prize Fight Promotions, and I thank Brian Young for his support."

No comments: