Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Khan Is Furious!


Furious Amir Khan has vowed to knock out Gary St Clair after hearing a radio ad recorded by the Commonwealth lightweight title challenger. St Clair warned Khan he was coming to destroy him in their February 2 fight at the ExCeL London, but the 21-year-old Olympian hot-shot Khan has vowed to make him eat his words.


"I was heading to my training camp listening to the radio, when I heard the advert," said Khan. "I couldn't believe it! I was so mad that when I got to the gym I did double my normal routines just to get rid of the anger. I think Oliver Harrison's hands are still stinging from when he took me on the pads. I'm still pumped up about it now, and can't wait to show him who's boss a week on Saturday.....this is my chance to make a big statement by stopping St Clair for the first time, and also beating a former IBF world champion. I've also been reading that St Clair knocked around a big Australian heavyweight called Mad Mick. Well, he won't be able to do that to me!"

No comments: