Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Malignaggi and Ngoudjo Jaw Off


So they state that they generally dislike one another. With both boxers claiming disrespect from the other, the two get the chance to settle their differences in the ring on January 5th, in 2008's first world title fight, will this live up to a Cotto-Mosley, Mayweather-De la Hoya or Mayweather-Hatton. I doubt that it would pull off some adequate amount of revenue from live gate that compare to any of the other mega fights last year. I do believe however,that this is going to be a good entertaining fight.

Here is Herman "the Black panther" Ngoudjo side of when asked of the dislike for each other:Oh, Malignaggi talks shit, that's all it is. I've told him, I am going to punish him. He disrespected me very badly and he said I am nothing. I am going to make him cry for what he has said to me. I know in my stomach I will win the fight.

Ngoudjo insist that he will stay at 140 and makes the weight easily, he has also desired to fight Ricky Hatton assuming Hatton does not take a long lay off. His prediction for the fight was that he will win and see if Malignaggi can take his punch.

Digg! StumbleUpon

No comments: