Friday, February 1, 2008

Joe Calzaghe – “I’will Smash Hopkins Up”


The pride of whales is set and ready for his April 19th date with the Hopkins. He had some comments about Philly fighter. “His comments won’t get under my skin. I remember Robin Reid used to say things about me and I took it personally. Now I just laugh it off. Hopkins knows he has to throw me off to get me to fight his fight. The only way he can do that is to make me angry enough that I make mistakes. But I know I have the temperament to take everything in stride.”

Calzaghe went on to add, “Bad things happen to people who mouth off to me. They get paid back. Come April 19th I’m going to smash him up. It’s about me going over there and kicking his ass. He’ll need a facelift when I’m finished with him.” I still do not like the styles but, it is safe to assume that Calzaghe will press the action in the fight. Hopkins will rely on guile and strategy to win the fight.

No comments: